Expert Online Teacher Workshop
In this 2-hour interactive online workshop, we’ll look at the best practices for teaching online and observe some example lessons. In addition, we’ll look at a range of materials and communicative tasks that we can use online to engage our learners, encourage interaction and support their learning in the online classroom.
In this workshop we will:
- Consider the advantages of online learning
- Review how to adapt classroom teaching techniques to be an effective e-teacher
- Explore videoconferencing tools to facilitate effective online teaching
- Evaluate an example online lesson with young learners
- Adapt materials and tasks for online lessons
- Differentiate between different teaching settings and learners’ needs
- Address common problems and identify solutions
The course will be beneficial to English and subject teachers in public schools, international schools and private training centres, as well as to private tutors.
All teachers attending will receive:
A certificate of attendance
For the best experience, attendees should have:
a computer or iPad-style device (a phone will also work)
stable internet access
a headset with a microphone
Call us on +853 6335 1133 to find out more.