Health and Hygiene Commitment
As we look forward to the resumption of Education in the territory in the coming weeks, we would like to reassure Principals, Students and Parents that all EfA teachers and staff visiting school premises strictly adheres to the health and safety guidelines provided by both DSEJ and SSM. Our teachers and staff are required to:
- submit daily “Health Declarations”
- undergo daily temperature checks
- wear medical-grade face masks at all times
- understand the need to withdraw from any teacher-student interactions such as a greeting with a handshake
- carry hand sanitizer products and ensure they wash their hands regularly
- complete visitor logs (where requested)
Our teachers and staff also stringently follow the same guidelines at our Learning Centres.
Health Bureau (SSM) Announcement – Chinese (374KB)
Published: 13 March 2020
Note: These Health and Safety Guidelines will be revised and updated as needed in line with DSEJ, SSM and EfA management directives.