Health and Hygiene Commitment
We would like to reassure Principals, Students and Parents that all EfA teachers and staff visiting school premises strictly adhere to the health and safety guidelines provided by both DSEDJ and SSM. Our teachers and staff are required to:
- submit daily 'Health Declarations'
- undergo daily temperature checks
- wear medical-grade face masks or face shields at all times
- avoid any physical contact with students (such as a greeting with a handshake)
- use hand sanitizer products and ensure hands are washed regularly
- complete visitor logs (where requested)
Our teachers and staff also stringently follow the same guidelines at our Learning Centres.
Published: 13 March 2020, 26 March, 5 November 2021
Note: These Health and Safety Guidelines will be revised and updated as needed in line with DSEDJ, SSM and EfA management directives.